The Water for Wetlands Coalition is a partnership between Audubon California, California Waterfowl Association, Defenders of Wildlife, Ducks Unlimited, Point Blue Conservation Science, and The Nature Conservancy. These organizations are working together to secure sufficient water supplies for wetlands.
- Audubon California – Garrison Frost, Director of Marketing and Communications, email, (415) 644-4604
- California Waterfowl Association – Jeff Volberg, Director of Water Law & Policy, email, (916) 217-5117
- Defenders of Wildlife – Courtney Sexton, Communications Associate, email, (202) 772-0253
- Ducks Unlimited – Devin Blankenship, Western Regional Communications Specialist, email, (916) 851-5311
- Point Blue Conservation Science – Melissa Pitkin, Education and Outreach Director, email, (831) 423-8202
- The Nature Conservancy – Jeanne Brantigan, Hydrologist/Water Resources Specialist, email, (916) 642-8054